Join the leading companies and experts at REF-2013 Moscow, 2nd Sustainable Energy Forum in Russia & CIS, to be held on November 12-13 in the capital of the CIS region!
Venue: Best Vestern Vega Hotel and Convention Centre, Moscow
REF-2013 Moscow is devoted to renewable energy, energy efficiency and smart grid projects development in Russia and CIS.
As a key event of this autumn in Russia, REF-2013 Moscow organized by IBCentre in close cooperation with the Ministry of Energy of RF and the State Duma of Russian Federation and in partnership with the leading Russian and international Associations working for sustainable energy development.
HURRY UP TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SPECIAL TERMS FOR STAND RESERVATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THE REF-2013 MOSCOW FORUM!
From 21.10 to 01.11 - If you are booking a stand of 8 m or buying 5 tickets to attend the forum – you get placing a half page advertisement in the company's proceedings and placing promotional materials in packages of participants.
REF-2013 Moscow is a meeting point for professionals, whose activities are connected with the Russian market of energy efficiency, smart grid and renewable energy (solar energy, wind energy, small hydropower and energy from biomass). The Forum creates a business platform for exchange of experience, communication, presentation of investment projects and for finding the investors in the field of solar and wind energy, small hydro power businesses and projects in the sphere of energy efficiency on CIS markets.
ON THE AGENDA OF THE REF-2013 MOSCOW:
- how legislative platform for renewable energy development in Russia and other CIS countries works today;
- what markets of renewable energy in Eastern Europe are now in the focus of interests among key market-players;
- how the mechanism of PSC (contracts for power supply) may contribute to the formation of renewable energy market of the Russian Federation;
- whether Russian companies can provide conditions of "local content" in the implementation of renewable energy projects;
- how to build an effective business on the basis of renewable energy facilities;
- the prospect of creating a Russian industry of specialized equipment for renewable energy facilities;
- risks in the implementation of projects in the energy sector in Russia and other CIS countries;
KEY SECTORS REF-2013 MOSCOW PROGRAM COVERS:
- Solar Energy (Focus Session of the Forum on Nov. 12th)
- Wind Energy (Focus Session of the Forum on Nov. 12th)
- Small Hydropower (Focus Session of the Forum on Nov. 13th)
- Energy form biofuel & biogas (Focused Seminar on Nov. 13th)
- Energy Efficiency in Industry (Conference "REF-2013: ENERGY EFFICIENCY" on Nov. 13th)
- Cogeneration (Conference "REF-2013: ENERGY EFFICIENCY" on Nov. 13th)
- Smart Grids (Focus Session on Nov. 13th)
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE PROGRAM OF REF-2013 MOSCOW:
- General panels on state policy, legislation, financing and invenstments in sustainable energy of Russia and CIS
- Focus sessions, Conference on Energy Efficiency, Biogas Seminar
- Business Matchmaking
- !!! Sustainable Energy Awards (SEA-2013) will name the best projects in the CIS in 2013
- Evening Networking Reception
- Exhibition of sustainable energy technologies, projects and solutions
REF-2013 MOSCOW AUDIENCE
- BUSINESS (Manufacturers of heat power and electricity; Manufacturers and suppliers of technologies, decisions, equipment; Financial institutions; Investors; Consulting and legal firms; Industrial plants)
- STATE AUTHORITIES (Parliament, Ministries, Agencies, Commissions, Working groups)
- HEADS OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS, LEADING MASS-MEDIA
We will be glad to welcoming you at REF-2013 Moscow!
With best wishes,
Team of the Department of Industry Events
IBCentre, Renewable Energy Center
Hot Line: + 7 495 983 59 38