REECO – International trade fair and conference organiser for renewable energy and energy efficiency all over Europe- is happy to invite you to the 2nd International PV Platform in Romania, 9-11/04/2014 Expo Arad International! The event expects:
- Over 50 exhibiting key players
- more than 2000m2 exhibition space
- 120 conference participants
- 2000 visitors to a unique and central event in the border triangle between Romania, Hungary and Serbia.
Meet the market at one place!
Photovoltaic energy sector in Romania has one of the highest growing potential in Europe due to the law that offers for investors in this sector 6 green certificates for each MWh installed until the 1st of January 2014. This is one of the sectors with more and more investments and Romania is seen in this respect as the next target country for the start of photovoltaic projects.
Between the 9-11/04/2014 PV Platform Romania expects the most important business players to a high quality exhibition on more than 2000m2 in the third-largest convention centre of Romania. The city of Arad is an ideal trade fair location due to its position in Romania and South-East Europe: 5 capitals are in-between 500km: Belgrade, Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Sarajevo and the infrastructure is highly built out with highways. PV platform Romania creates the bridge and binding point between the national market players and international investors through its complex event structure and networking possibilities.
In the framework of the 2 days international PV Conference – Changes & Risks the participants can get informed from 1st class speakers about the latest trends on European level, the news in Romanian legislation; can get practical information about the development of multinational companies, and can receive a compact market view on the Romanian PV market.
PV Platform Romania creates an ideal meeting point for PV experts from Romania and abroad to exchange know-how, get in touch with key persons from PV field Romania and present their products and services on the Romanian Market. The side events consist of specialist forums and meeting and also professional networking evenings and city tour.
Event Target Groups
- Chief executives, product managers and project developers of module and cell manufacturers, producers of inverters and power components, suppliers of foundations, substructures, cabling and other components
Planners, contractors, installers, engineering and construction companies
Utilities and manufacturing / service companies from the conventional power industry
- Sales managers responsible for large-scale systems
- Insurance companies, brokers and agencies
- Investment banks and investors
- Political representatives
- Energy agencies
- Attorneys involved in large-scale PV projects
- Journalists addressing economic, technological and energy issues