Given that the price Gcal is increasing and higher electricity price is also one that can not be neglected and fuel resources are becoming increasingly scarce, we must find a solution to get us out heating less money in your pocket and give us the comfort we need.
Fortunately, technology does not stand still and solar panels that once were just dreams futuristic today can be purchased at very low prices and can provide very interesting solutions, from simple water heating to supply heat and electricity.
For starters, a solar panel water heating may be enough to convince you of its effectiveness. With a cost starts at 100 euros, it can offer many benefits and can help you save up to 70 % of the money that you normally warm water.
What are the reasons you call a solar panel?
- Saves lot of money. Amortization of initial expenditure do in a very short time and then have free hot water in the summer and spring and costs lesser in winter;
- Obtain green energy. Heat is received from the sun, so do not attack anything environment, the solution very friendly with nature;
- Solar panels are very durable. The cheapest panel has a resistance of at least 15 years, which will guarantee that you will have great future expenses and you'll be able to enjoy all the comfort you need;
- Does not require extra care. Even if solar panels are on the house and are subject to various weather and whims of the weather, they are extremely durable and can handle without problems including hail;
- Solar energy is unlimited. You need not ever worry that you will end resources as solar energy is unlimited, or is limited, limiting spans millions of years, so you can enjoy a lifetime of free energy.
What actually make the solar panels ?
The principle is quite simple. Everything I do is to capture solar energy and transmit it on the water, so as to heat quickly and efficiently. Depending on how heat transfer occurs, there are three types of solar panels:
- Solar panels that have an heat exchanger temperature and remote download;
- Solar panels attached unpressurized tank;
- Solar panels attached pressurized tank;
Whatever choice you make, but definitely the simple fact that going from the standard heat through solar panels is a great step towards cheap and quality life.